CI Nanolight adhesive for floors and walls and for indoor and outdoor use.
Areas of application
- Indoor and outdoor use for walls and floors.
- All substrates including cement screeds, sanded anhydrite or gypsum screeds, concrete, precast concrete parts, aerated concrete, heated screeds, plasterboard, gypsum fiber boards, dry screeds, magnesite screeds, mastic asphalt (only indoors), insulation boards, gypsum boards, gypsum plaster, cement, and lime cement ceramic coverings, metal substrates (only indoors), firmly adhering PVC coverings.
- Ceramic coverings in the thin or medium bed process: stoneware tiles, stoneware tiles, fine stoneware tiles, porcelain mosaic, glass mosaic, glass tiles, brick tiles.
- Laying tiles on the hard foam support elements PCI PowerBoard, on the footstep silencers and decoupling panels PCI Polysilent as well as the sealing and decoupling membranes PCI Pecilastic.
- Laying tiles on the composite waterproofing PCI Lastogum (e.g. private bathroom), PCI Seccoral (e.g. swimming pools and terraces) or PCI Apoflex (e.g. large kitchens).
- Repairing and leveling uneven wall and floor surfaces (e.g. masonry, cement plaster, screed) before laying tiles.