Our Everyday Cleaner is part of the Clean-It range of external cleaning solutions. Clean-It Everyday Cleaner is a neutral routine cleaning solution for porcelain, stone, and cementitious products. It is a PH-neutral solution, ideal for cleaning and removing built-up dirt and grease on all your porcelain, stone, and cementitious products.
WARNING: Always pre-test a small area.
- Deep clean both your tiles and grout
- Clean without damaging any surface
- Extremely easy to use
- Removes stubborn marks
- Highly concentrated
- 100% biodegradable
How to use
- Depending on the level of soiling, dilute Clean-It to the correct dilution rates with either hot or cold clean water.
- Sweep to remove any loose soils or debris.
- Apply the cleaner to the surface and leave to act for 3 minutes, do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Agitate the product into the surface using a deck brush.
- Once the desired result is achieved, extract all soils using a sponge and bucket with clean water. Use cloths to remove any leftover residue or damp patches.
- Repeat the process on extremely dirty surfaces.
- Rinse well with fresh clean water to ensure all residue is removed or mop once with 1 cap of Everyday Cleaner to 5lt of fresh clean water – this will dry streak-free, no need to rinse.
- Failure to follow the instructions may result in damage to the surface.
Dilution rates per 1 litre
Deep cleaning and degreasing – 14 – 15m2
Tile and grout refresh – 1:12 – 45m2
Maintenance clean – 1:200 (1 cap to 5lt of water, polished surfaces may require a dry buff)
Store Everyday Cleaner in a cool dry place and keep away from heat at all times. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not mix with other chemicals.
EUH208: Contains gellie perfume. May produce an allergic reaction. If in contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
2-(2-Butoxyethoxy) Ethanol <10%, Sodium xylene sulphonate <10%, Gellie perfume <1%
Must read entire label before use. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use.